Marinated grilled turkey chops garnished with salad and courgette stuffed with rice and vegetables
Spiced turkey chop 1.0 kg
Table salt 0.005 g
Intense olive oil 0.025 l
Lechugas variadas mezclum mediterranea 0.15 kg
- Marinate the turkey with oil, garlic and parsley.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
Other elaborations needed for this recipe:
- Courgette filled with rice and vegetables.
- Mezclum lettuce mix.
- Grill the chops seasoned with oil.
- Serve the chops on the plate with the salad and courgette.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.32 g
Saturates 2.78 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 14.71 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.03 g
Cholesterol 0.1 mg
Calcium 69.99 mg
Iron 1.33 mg
Zinc 0.58 mg
Vitamin A 297.73 ug
Vitamin C 49.22 g
Folic acid 70.35 ug
Salt (Sodium) 390.89 mg
Sugars 12.02 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed