Zucchini stuffed with quinoa and vegetables
- Brunoise the onion.
- Dice the carrot, red pepper and green pepper.
- Cut the zucchini into pieces of about 12 cm, cut in half and take out the flesh.
- Cook the vegetables until soft and leave aside.
- Cook the zucchini for 5 minutes in the steam cooker.
- To cook the quinoa:
- Place the quinoa on a sieve and wash it for a few seconds.
- Let drain.
- Cook for 15 minutes. You need twice as much water or stock as quinoa.
- Season with salt.
- Mix the vegetables with the quinoa and fill the zucchini.
- Heat in the oven for serving.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.65 g
Saturates 1.51 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.12 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.41 g
Cholesterol 0.05 mg
Calcium 119.23 mg
Iron 2.97 mg
Zinc 1.01 mg
Vitamin A 478.75 ug
Vitamin C 82.73 g
Folic acid 58.19 ug
Salt (Sodium) 40.68 mg
Sugars 14.34 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed