Skewers of pork tenderloin in pitta bread with salad
Tomate cherry de colores 0.2 kg
Pineapple in syrup 0.25 kg
lettuce assortment (mesclun) 0.25 kg
Cherry tomato 0.125 kg
Manzana golden ultracongelada cubos 0.15 kg
Pan de pita precocido 0.5 kg
Sugar 0.025 kg
Reineta apple 0.5 kg
- Prepare the brown stock.
For the skewers:
- Cut the pork tenderloin in cubes (150 g for each portion).
- Skewer the pork meat alternating with th cherry tomato, courgette and pineapple cubes.
- For the pitta bread:
- Cook the bread in the oven, previously precooked.
- For the salad:
- Prepare the salad with the lettuce mezclum, the cherry tomato cut into half, and the apple cut into cubes.
For the sauce:
- Caramelise some apple cubes with butter and sugar, cover with reduced brown stock and blend until it becomes a thin sauce. Adjust to taste.
- Cook the skewers on the griddle or char-grilled. 2 for each portion. Alternativley finish cooking in the oven.
- Place the skewers on a plate and add the apple juice. Accompany with the bread and the salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.51 g
Saturates 4.2 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.64 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.69 g
Cholesterol 113.75 mg
Calcium 68.78 mg
Iron 3.11 mg
Zinc 2.86 mg
Vitamin A 141.68 ug
Vitamin C 42.38 g
Folic acid 80.6 ug
Salt (Sodium) 203.09 mg
Sugars 31.06 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed