Prepare the ingredients of the salad:
- Wash and clean the lettuce and chop.
- Wash, clean, and cut the tomatoes into slices of 0.5 cm.
- Slice the onion into very thin rings.
- Cook and peel the eggs and cut into quarters.
- Cook the potato with the skin on, then peel and cut into slices.
- Cook or steam the frozen artichoke.
- Drain the asparagus and tuna.
- Place the lettuce on the base of the plate.
- Then add the tomatoes, eggs, potatoes and artichokes on the side.
- Add the tuna, asparagus and onion rings to the centre.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.63 g
Saturates 1.47 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.84 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.07 g
Cholesterol 126.32 mg
Calcium 64.1 mg
Iron 1.94 mg
Zinc 0.78 mg
Vitamin A 181.31 ug
Vitamin C 28.03 g
Folic acid 38.1 ug
Salt (Sodium) 135.56 mg
Sugars 2.3 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed