Apple and banana cream with pumpkin
For the banana and apple cream:
- Peel the banana and cut into pieces of 1 cm.
- Wash, core and peel the apple.
- Cut the apple in eighths.
- Cook the chopped fruit with the soy drink for about 15 minutes.
- Add the vanilla essence and Xantana gum.
- Blend until you get a creamy texture without lumps. Strain through a sieve. Keep in a pastry bag without a nozzle.
- Squeeze about 150g of apple-banana cream into a bowl, smooth and level the surface and chill.
For the pumpkin spheres:
- Preheat the oven to 170 ºC.
- Peel the pumpkin and wash the pumpkin setting aside the balls.
- Blanch the pumpkin remove and submerge in cold water with ice. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the margarine in a microwave, add the honey, mix and set aside.
- Dip the pumpkin in the margarine and honey mixture until well covered. Drain and place them on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Bake the pumpkin for about 10 minutes at 170 °C. Check that they are well cooked inside. Set aside.
For the pumpkin cream:
- Cut the rest of the pumpkin into cubes.
- Simmer the pumpkin with cinnamon sticks in water. Simmer until the pumpkin is cooked (prick it to check).
- Take out the cinnamon and mash the pumpkin in the water and the other half of Xantana gum.
- Strain through a fine sieve.
- Serve 30 g of flavored pumpkin cream with the help of a dosing sieve in a bowl. Level and chill.
- Add about 150g of the apple-banana cream on top.
- Level and chill.
- To decorate, place two glazed pumpkin spheres on the surface.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.56 g
Saturates 1.35 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.37 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.69 g
Cholesterol 5.75 mg
Calcium 29.1 mg
Iron 1.34 mg
Zinc 0.43 mg
Vitamin A 66.85 ug
Vitamin C 20.13 g
Folic acid 31.83 ug
Salt (Sodium) 62.85 mg
Sugars 27.7 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed