Vigilia stew with cod
- If necessary, put the cod in water.
- Soak the chickpeas in water the day before.
- For the vegetables:
- Peel the carrots and cut them in half-moons.
- Peel the potato and chop.
- Peel the garlic.
- Cook the chickpeas (previously drained and washed with cold water) in boiling water with the carrots.
- After boiling, add the chopped potato.
- Boil the spinach and the eggs.
- Coat the garlic with virgin olive oil, mash it with the egg yolk and a drizzle of the confitted oil. Chop the egg white in brunoise.
- Mix all the ingredients (the chickpeas, the mash and the spinach), add salt and bring to the boil until it thickens.
- The cod can be cooked with the heat of the stew or steamed (adding to the stew the juices it makes).
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 21.24 g
Saturates 2.04 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.19 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.56 g
Cholesterol 156.6 mg
Calcium 247.51 mg
Iron 10.53 mg
Zinc 1.94 mg
Vitamin A 1107.72 ug
Vitamin C 34.08 g
Folic acid 295.43 ug
Salt (Sodium) 347.85 mg
Sugars 7.5 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed