Spelled bread with nuts and raisins
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except for the raisins and the nuts.
- Knead with a whisk or by hand until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Make a ball, place it in a bowl, cover and allow to ferment for 2 hours.
- Once fermented, knead to get rid of the gas.
- Add chopped nuts and soaked raisins.
- Make balls of about 420 g.
- Allow to ferment again, for approximately 20 minutes.
- Make a cut with a blade so the dough opens in the oven.
- Bake (with steam at the beginning) at 200 ºC for about 30 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 19.5 g
Saturates 2.71 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.35 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.19 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 87.4 mg
Iron 8.86 mg
Zinc 1.54 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 45.12 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1966.25 mg
Sugars 23.28 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed