King crab, avocado and cucumber uramaki sushi
- Peel the avocados and cut them in strips of 0,5 cm. Dress them with salt and lemon juice.
- Prepare the sushi rice.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it in strips of 0,5 cm.
- Prepare the uramaki:
- Cover a bamboo mat with cling film and open out the nori seaweed placing the shiny part face down. Spread out the rice with wet hands covering all seaweed.
- Then, fold it with the help of the mat and add the king crab, the avocado and the cucumber.
- Wrap the uramaki with the help of the mat and slightly press a so that the ingredients stick together.
- Put the sesame seeds on a plate and cover the sushi rolls with them.
- Cut into 8 or 10 pieces with a sharp slightly moistened knife.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.0 g
Saturates 0.97 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.92 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.72 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 54.1 mg
Iron 1.27 mg
Zinc 12.75 mg
Vitamin A 49.75 ug
Vitamin C 8.38 g
Folic acid 12.95 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1300.93 mg
Sugars 5.87 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed