Chicken noodles poke
Para esta receta, son necesarias las siguientes elaboraciones:
- Cook the noodles in plenty of salted boiling water for a few minutes and then cool and add a little olive oil.
- Vacuum pack the chicken breasts and cook them at 90 ºC for 45 minutes, then lower the temperature and chop into 2 cm cubes.
- Peel the pineapple and then chop into 1 cm cubes.
- Chop the vegetables:
- The courgette into strips and then scald.
- The tomatoes into 1 cm cubes.
- The red cabbage into fine julienne.
HOW TO SERVE
- Place the noodles in a bowl.
- Place the chicken on top.
- Next to the chicken, place the courgette strips, tomato cubes, red cabbage cut into julienne and pineapple cubes.
- Sprinkle over the seed mix on top.
- Season the poke with a sauce of your choice.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.35 g
Saturates 1.18 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.92 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.08 g
Cholesterol 96.6 mg
Calcium 100.51 mg
Iron 4.84 mg
Zinc 2.75 mg
Vitamin A 52.38 ug
Vitamin C 59.11 g
Folic acid 61.11 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2576.46 mg
Sugars 13.11 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed