For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Cut the onion in thin strips.
- Boil and peel the eggs and cut them into squares.
- Boil the potato with its skin, then peel it and cut it in slices.
- Peel the carrot and grate it.
- Drain the diced tuna, the asparagus and the olives.
- Place the lettuce at the bottom of the tray.
- Place the rest of the ingredients on top harmoniously. .
- Thermoseal the food trays.
- Store it in the refrigerator between 0 ºC and 4 ºC.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.14 g
Saturates 2.79 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.87 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.94 g
Cholesterol 144.16 mg
Calcium 92.14 mg
Iron 1.97 mg
Zinc 1.03 mg
Vitamin A 349.36 ug
Vitamin C 21.93 g
Folic acid 95.67 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1375.57 mg
Sugars 3.18 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed