Thistle and chard salad
Endive 0.1 kg
Tomate cherry de colores 0.167 kg
Cardo troceado en conserva 0.117 kg
Penca de acelga en conserva 0.117 kg
- For the vegetables:
- Julienne the red cabbage and marinate with vinaigrette.
- Separate the endive leaves.
- Halve the tomatoes, julienne the onion and slice the radishes.
- Drain the thistle and chard, cut into pieces of 2 x 3 cm.
- Place the endive leaves in a circle and the lettuce mixture in the center.
- Among the endives, place the chard, thistles, olives and tomatoes.
- In the center, over the lettuce place the corn, radishes, red cabbage and the onion cut into julienne.
- Finally, add the pumpkin seeds.
- Possible dressings for this salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.01 g
Saturates 4.04 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 22.95 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.55 g
Cholesterol 0.13 mg
Calcium 76.73 mg
Iron 1.22 mg
Zinc 0.3 mg
Vitamin A 98.4 ug
Vitamin C 25.97 g
Folic acid 75.76 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2096.37 mg
Sugars 3.76 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed