Preparing baked fish
- Brunoise the garlic and poach it until soft in olive oil.
- Poach the potato and cover the bottom of a baking tray with it. This bed of potatoes is optional.
- Season the fish, grease it, place it on the potatoes and pour a little bit of oil seasoned with the brunoise garlic.
- Slide the plate in the oven preheated at 180 °C and when the fish is almost cooked, add a splash of white wine and finish baking it.
- When removing from the oven, sprinkle it with brunoise parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.05 g
Saturates 4.15 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 17.75 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.62 g
Cholesterol 0.13 mg
Calcium 2.0 mg
Iron 0.22 mg
Zinc 0.02 mg
Vitamin A 50.0 ug
Vitamin C 1.05 g
Folic acid 0.89 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.17 mg
Sugars 0.09 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Roasted horse mackerel with baked provençal tomatoes
- Type of dish: Vegetables, Fish
- Temperature: Hot
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed