To make the filling:
- Boil the cream and pour it into a container stirring it until you get a paste.
- Let it cool.
To make the dough:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Whip the butter and the sugar.
- Add the egg yolks and the vanilla essence and mix.
- Sieve the flour, the corn flour and the yeast. Set aside.
- Mix and add the poppy seeds.
- Add the mixture to the cream.
- Make a ball with the dough and stretch it until it’s 0.5 centimetre thick.
- Leave the dough in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut the dough with a dough cutter.
- Bake at 180 ºC for 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool and fill them with the ganache.
- Each cookie has a weight of 20 g (one serving).
- In a modular oven, program 3/4/3.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.67 g
Saturates 4.27 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.16 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.34 g
Cholesterol 32.66 mg
Calcium 10.63 mg
Iron 0.79 mg
Zinc 0.19 mg
Vitamin A 68.13 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 2.21 ug
Salt (Sodium) 57.15 mg
Sugars 3.32 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed