Almond, orange and lemon cake
- Preheat the oven to 190 ºC.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- In a bowl, mix the ground almond and creamed corn.
- Mix the sugar and the lemon and orange zest with the egg yolks. Beat until a thick cream is obtained.
- Add the ground almond and the creamed corn to the previous batter and stir gently.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff with the salt and gently add it to the previous batter.
- Pour the mixture into molds.
- Bake at 190 ºC for approximately 35 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Decorate the surface with anti-moisture icing sugar.
- Taken from reference each unit of sponge cake.
- In modular oven program 3/4/3.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.26 g
Saturates 5.57 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.13 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.12 g
Cholesterol 689.04 mg
Calcium 141.26 mg
Iron 4.32 mg
Zinc 2.93 mg
Vitamin A 374.13 ug
Vitamin C 60.15 g
Folic acid 122.27 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1051.66 mg
Sugars 138.14 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed