- Elaboration of almond paste
- Toast half of the ground almonds.
- Mix the other half of the ground almonds with the icing sugar and blend in a blender until you obtain a greasy paste.
- Add the toasted ground almonds and blend again.
- Add orange blossom water, beaten egg, melted butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix until smooth.
- Form small balls of 15 g.
Forming the pieces
- Preheat the oven to 190 ºC.
- Cut the filo into strips of approximately 15 x 10 cm.
- Melt the butter.
- Brush the strip with butter.
- Place the ball of dough on the strip and start wrapping until you get a triangle.
- Stick the tip of the triangle with the help of beaten egg white or with a mixture of water and flour.
- Bake at 190 ºC for about 10 or 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Without letting the pieces cool, soak in honey on both sides.
- Drain and add sesame to the surface.
- Allow to cool.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 0.5 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.27 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.05 g
Cholesterol 8.04 mg
Calcium 1.26 mg
Iron 0.06 mg
Zinc 0.02 mg
Vitamin A 11.12 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.75 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3.5 mg
Sugars 7.78 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed