Gevulde koeken cookies
For the filling (amandelspijs):
- Grind the almonds, the lemon syrup or zest and the sugar. Do not grind it too much.
- Add the eggs until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Let it rest in the fridge until needed.
- Before you use it, make sure that the density of the dough is correct. You may need to add more eggs. The dough should be thin enough to be used in a pastry bag.
For the dough:
- Soften the butter.
- Mix the sugar, the butter, the eggs, the lemon syrup or zest and the salt.
- Add to the mixture the flour and the previously sieved yeast. Mix until you get a smooth dough.
- Let the dough rest covered with film paper for one hour in the cooling chamber.
- Preheat the oven to 210 ºC.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin until it is 2 mm thick. With a 10 cm long round curled cookie cutter cut twice the number of cookies that you want to make.
- Fill in half the total of circles, which will be the base of the cookies, with the filling.
- Cover these with the rest of the circles and press the edges of the cookies so that they don’t open when they are baked.
- Pour some beaten egg on the surface of the cookies and place one almond on the top of each cookie.
- Let rest for one hour and pour some beaten egg again on the surface of the cookies.
- Bake them for 10 to 15 minutes at 210 ºC.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.51 g
Saturates 5.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.96 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.09 g
Cholesterol 45.97 mg
Calcium 24.46 mg
Iron 0.59 mg
Zinc 0.28 mg
Vitamin A 94.17 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 13.01 ug
Salt (Sodium) 39.14 mg
Sugars 9.65 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed