Porrusalda (leek and potato stew) with pumpkin
- Make a white stock.
- Chop the onion into thin brunoise and then sauté.
- Clean the leek and then chop into 2 or 3 cm pieces depending on the thickness of the leeks. Add it to the half sautéed onion.
- Peel, clean and roughly chop the potato. Chop the pumpkin into 2 cm cubes.
- Add the potato and pumpkin to the vegetables and then sauté everything together.
- Add the white stock and then let cook until the potatoes are done. It should be around 25 minutes.
- Adjust to taste and the thickness.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 14.01 g
Saturates 0.41 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.03 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.78 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 276.84 mg
Iron 5.28 mg
Zinc 1.5 mg
Vitamin A 592.85 ug
Vitamin C 113.48 g
Folic acid 262.81 ug
Salt (Sodium) 85.32 mg
Sugars 22.91 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed