- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Boil the milk, the powdered milk and the sugar together.
- Add the gelatine.
- Pour the mixture over the yogurt and mix everything together.
- Beat the yolks until they increase three times their normal volume.
- With circular movements, mix the yolks together with the previous mixture.
- Let the temperature of the mixture drop to 27 ºC to 33 ºC.
- Gradually add the semi-whipped cream, with circular movements.
- Fill the desired moulds using a piping bag.
- Refrigerate so that the mixture acquires the desired texture.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 12.42 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.82 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.75 g
Cholesterol 130.62 mg
Calcium 101.0 mg
Iron 0.53 mg
Zinc 0.41 mg
Vitamin A 201.25 ug
Vitamin C 0.29 g
Folic acid 9.98 ug
Salt (Sodium) 79.05 mg
Sugars 23.58 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed