Scallions filled with cod, monkfish and crab
Cebolletas 12.0 ud
Cod loin 0.2 kg
Monkfish tail 0.2 kg
For the scallions:
- Clean the scallions by removing the root and part of the green.
- Boil until the layers separate from each other easily.
- Cool and drain.
- Separate the different layers of the scallions without making any cuts.
- Set aside.
For the sauces:
For the filling 1:
- Prepare the cod pil–pil style and set aside the cod and the sauce separately.
- Crumble the cod and mix with the pil–pil sauce.
- Fill half the scallions with the cod.
For the filling 2:
- Cut the monkfish into brunoise.
- Peel and chop the garlic into brunoise.
- Boil the spider crab, cool and crumble.
- Sauté the monkfish in hot oil with the garlic cut into brunoise.
- Add the crumbled spider crab, stir everything together and bind with a 100g fish velouté enriched with yolk.
- Cool covered with film and set aside
- Fill the other half of the scallions.
- Heat the sauces separately.
- Batter the scallions, fry and set aside on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Add the two sauces to the base of the dish and place the scallion filled with monkfish on top of the green pepper cream and the scallion filled with cod on top of the biscayne sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 28.5 g
Saturates 9.08 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 30.47 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.71 g
Cholesterol 212.47 mg
Calcium 961.45 mg
Iron 15.79 mg
Zinc 5.46 mg
Vitamin A 866.12 ug
Vitamin C 294.58 g
Folic acid 717.16 ug
Salt (Sodium) 435.77 mg
Sugars 59.96 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed