Poached foie gras "demi-cuit"
- Clean the outside of the foie-gras and season to taste, keep it in the fridge for a few hours.
- Prepare an Iberian ham white stock. Strain and add a splash of white port.
- Heat to 65 ºC and place the foie-gras in the liquid.
- Cook it for about 10-12 minutes on each side.
- The foie-gras is cooked when it begins to lose fat or liquid. Let cool in the fridge, well covered so it does not oxidize.
- Once cold open it and remove all the veins carefully so it does not break.
- Finally, vacuum pack the foie-gras with a rounded shape or put it into a mould. Let cool on the fridge.
- This preparation must be done 24 hours before serving.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 13.04 g
Saturates 13.11 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.27 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.49 g
Cholesterol 331.5 mg
Calcium 328.5 mg
Iron 12.2 mg
Zinc 4.13 mg
Vitamin A 11351.22 ug
Vitamin C 88.82 g
Folic acid 341.15 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1385.04 mg
Sugars 30.83 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed