White bean stew with green beans
- Soak the clean white beans the day before.
- Cut the green beans into strips.
- Chop the carrot into 1 cm cubes, the leek into half-moons and the green and red pepper into 1 cm squares.
- Chop the onion and the garlic into brunoise.
- Bring the beans, carrots, leeks and the peppers to the boil.
- Prepare a tomato sauce.
- Make the fried sauce: simmer the onion and the garlic until they are very tender, but not too much so they brown.
- Boil the green beans and cool.
- When the white beans are boiled add the fried sauce and the tomato sauce, check the salt and the thickness.
- Flash fry at the time of service to add the green beans without breaking them.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 19.36 g
Saturates 0.09 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.1 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.32 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 158.71 mg
Iron 6.51 mg
Zinc 3.39 mg
Vitamin A 266.86 ug
Vitamin C 41.36 g
Folic acid 35.07 ug
Salt (Sodium) 48.82 mg
Sugars 7.08 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed