Cauliflower in Ajoarriero style
- Wash the cauliflower. Cut into regular pieces (florets) and boil English style or steam. Then cool and drain.
- Wash the parsley and chop it into brunoise.
- Chop the chilli peppers into rings.
- Put the cauliflower in the oven and make a fried sauce with the garlic and the chilli pepper. Add it to the cauliflower when it comes out of the oven.
- A splash of vinegar can be added to this fried sauce.
- Sprinkle some parsley on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.42 g
Saturates 4.35 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 17.83 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.02 g
Cholesterol 0.13 mg
Calcium 89.96 mg
Iron 4.17 mg
Zinc 1.22 mg
Vitamin A 50.0 ug
Vitamin C 268.22 g
Folic acid 276.07 ug
Salt (Sodium) 293.38 mg
Sugars 10.52 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed