Quail filled with foie gras
For the quails:
- Clean quails by removing feathers and the shafts. Remove the head.
- Remove the bones from each piece, starting with the breast.
- Spread the quail open and season with salt and pepper. Then add the stuffing of foie gras and a stick of cooked carrot or another vegetable of your choice.
- Wrap the stuffed quail several times in film to form a cylinder or galantine and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Cut the galantine into 0.5 cm slices.
For the bed of orellanas (or other mushrooms):
- Sauté julienne style with chopped garlic.
- Fried leek julienne style, flowers, glazed fruit, etc.
- Place a pile of mushrooms at the base of a spoon or saucer, and a slice of quail on top.
- Decorate with fried leek.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.57 g
Saturates 0.59 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.34 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.26 g
Cholesterol 13.27 mg
Calcium 7.96 mg
Iron 0.95 mg
Zinc 0.31 mg
Vitamin A 350.87 ug
Vitamin C 2.02 g
Folic acid 9.43 ug
Salt (Sodium) 38.57 mg
Sugars 1.03 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed