Orange, fresh cheese and curly endive salad
- Clean the lettuce.
- Peel the orange and dice or cut into segments.
- Dice the tomato and the cheese.
- Toast the pine nuts in the oven.
- Place the lettuce at the bottom of the plate.
- Place the cheese, orange and tomato on top.
- Sprinkle over the roasted pine nuts on top of the salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.33 g
Saturates 1.6 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.01 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.36 g
Cholesterol 11.9 mg
Calcium 73.91 mg
Iron 1.88 mg
Zinc 1.36 mg
Vitamin A 113.05 ug
Vitamin C 31.34 g
Folic acid 40.39 ug
Salt (Sodium) 257.34 mg
Sugars 5.84 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed