White bean stew with clams and shrimps
Small farmed clam 0.1 kg
Sauce americaine 1.5 l
- Put the beans to soak approximately 12 hours before cooking.
- Make a thick sauce américaine and allow it to cool, as you will need it cold.
- Chop the onion into julienne.
- Chop the leek and the carrot into half-moon shapes.
- Chop the tomatoes into four equal pieces.
- Wash the clams with salted cold water.
- Peel the shrimps.
For the beans:
- Cook the beans in the cold thick américaine sauce.
- Cook on a low heat stirring gently in order not to crumble the beans.
- Sautée the shrimps.
- Steam the clams until they are open, with a little fumet or américaine sauce.
- Once the clams are cooked, check if the salt and the thickness are the desired ones.
- Once cooked, add the garnish (the shrimps and the clams).
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 39.78 g
Saturates 1.65 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.79 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.99 g
Cholesterol 78.03 mg
Calcium 645.75 mg
Iron 18.36 mg
Zinc 8.77 mg
Vitamin A 596.55 ug
Vitamin C 127.6 g
Folic acid 469.7 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1867.03 mg
Sugars 45.8 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed