The following elaborations are needed for this recipe:
- Boil 3/4 of the milk with 75 g of chocolate coating per litre of milk so as to aromatize.
- Mix the sugar with the creamed corn and dissolve in the remaining milk.
- Add the egg yolks and mix all..
- When the milk is well infused,add the mixture peviously strained through the Chinois.
- Blend all together and put over the heat until the mixture reaches 85 ºC.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool quickly.
- Put into bowls sprinkled with ground cinnamon and grain sugar.
- Garnish with a langue de chat biscuit.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.8 g
Saturates 9.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.11 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.34 g
Cholesterol 296.8 mg
Calcium 280.66 mg
Iron 4.31 mg
Zinc 1.92 mg
Vitamin A 200.8 ug
Vitamin C 3.6 g
Folic acid 42.1 ug
Salt (Sodium) 287.0 mg
Sugars 52.83 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed