Langue de chat biscuits
- Put the butter and icing sugar into a bowl and beat using an electric hand whisk until pale and smooth.
- Then add the egg whites at room temperature and whisk until well mixed.
- Add the sieved flour together with the aroma and stir.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a narrow nozzle.
- Pipe straight lines of the mixture onto baking paper and bake at 200 ºC for approximately 7 minutes, until they become light golden-brown around the edges.
- Keep the margarine and white eggs at room temperature.
- Approximate weight of the uncooked mix 10 g.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.1 g
Saturates 0.54 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.54 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.95 g
Cholesterol 2.88 mg
Calcium 0.73 mg
Iron 0.04 mg
Zinc 0.03 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.91 ug
Salt (Sodium) 27.0 mg
Sugars 2.38 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed