Kneading time: 15’
Temperature of the dough: 24 ºC
First fermentation (all the dough): 1h 30’
Second fermentation (divide the dough):
Third fermentation (the piece already formed): 30’
Cooking time: 25’
Temperature of the oven: 230 ºC.
- Knead all the ingredients together until you have a thin and elastic dough.
- Leave the dough in a wooden trough coated with flour for 1 h 30’ until it doubles its volume.
- Cut the dough into squares of 10 cm x 10 cm on a table coated with flour, trying not to degas the dough.
- Place them on planks coated with flour.
- Let ferment for 30’.
- Cook them with vapour/steam.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.73 g
Saturates 0.11 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.09 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.34 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 10.13 mg
Iron 0.8 mg
Zinc 0.6 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 26.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 22.31 mg
Sugars 0.08 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed