Cream and walnut nougat
- Boil the first amount of sugar and cream.
- At the same time heat the second amount of sugar and cream until it reaches 115 ºC (a slighty stringy syrup is obtained ).
- Put the almond and the first mixture of cream and sugar into the food mixer.
- Mix well .10% of the powdered almond can be replaced by milk powder.
- Afterwards, gently add the other mixture until it caramelises.
- Lemon and vanilla are added after the liquid ingredients.
- Beat until it thickens a bit and it doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Add the walnuts and stir until they are integrated into the mixture.
- Remove and shape.
- Press well and let it rest for at least 24 hours.
- To decorate, cover with the chocolate coating or make some lines on the surface
Chopped walnuts can also be added on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.9 g
Saturates 16.16 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.99 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 30.61 g
Cholesterol 57.75 mg
Calcium 86.5 mg
Iron 1.83 mg
Zinc 1.7 mg
Vitamin A 148.73 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 49.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 29.05 mg
Sugars 122.93 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed