- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- When they become fluffy, add the melted butter, the cognac jet and the sifted flour together with the raising agent.
- Place the dough in a previously greased and floured mold.
- On top of the dough, place the peeled reineta apples, core and cut into thick pieces (cut the apple into 8 pieces according to size).
- Sprinkle the apples with granulated sugar before baking.
- Bake at 180 ºC for approximately 45 minutes.
- In a modular oven, program 3 (top) -4 (mouth) -3 (floor).
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 16.08 g
Saturates 60.48 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 33.81 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.67 g
Cholesterol 1059.0 mg
Calcium 159.28 mg
Iron 7.84 mg
Zinc 4.33 mg
Vitamin A 1381.2 ug
Vitamin C 60.0 g
Folic acid 158.4 ug
Salt (Sodium) 306.0 mg
Sugars 233.5 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed