- Soften the margarine. It should be very soft.
- Add the previously sieved icing sugar.
- Emulsify with a beater. The mixture should have a light texture.
- Cool the previously sieved flour and then add it to the mixture.
- Add the flavour.
- Mix gently so it does not thicken.
- Use a nozzle to pour the mixture on to non-stick paper.
- Bake at 180 ºC for about 20-30 minutes (until they start to brown).
Use an open star nozzle to pour the mixture in different shapes:
- 5 cm long S shapes from left to right (in order to join them together in pairs, pour half of the mixture from right to left).
- 5 cm long and 4 cm wide horseshoe shapes.
- Round shapes with a red or green cherry, minced fruit or plain.
- 5 cm long stick shapes.
- All these pieces can be optionally glued together (with buttercream, jams, ganache or similar).
- Before baking, you can add some nuts to the biscuits.
- Once baked, decorate with tempered coatings and icing sugar.
- In a modular oven, program 1 (ceiling)- 2 (mouth)- 1 (floor), air intake open at 180 ºC.
- The approximate weight of a raw piece is 10 g.
- To prepare the chocolate, replace a maximum of 10% of the flour with cocoa powder.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.14 g
Saturates 0.75 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.75 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.34 g
Cholesterol 4.03 mg
Calcium 0.88 mg
Iron 0.05 mg
Zinc 0.04 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.88 ug
Salt (Sodium) 28.0 mg
Sugars 0.95 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed