Banana and spelt muffins
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Soak the raisins in water.
- Peel and cut the bananas.
- In a bowl put the pieces of banana, agave syrup, sunflower oil, vanilla extract and vinegar.
- Whisk until you get a uniform batter.
- In another bowl mix the spelt flour (sifted), baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet whilst mixing to avoid lumps.
- Drain the raisins, add them to the batter and mix.
- Pour the batter into cupcake cases. Be careful not to fully fill them. Do not worry if the batter does not rise very much in the oven.
- Bake at 180 ºC for approximately 25 minutes.
- We take as reference for a portion the number of cupcakes made.
- In a modular oven, set the programme 5 (top rack), -3 (middle rack), -2 (bottom rack) and the valve closed for 10 minutes. Then, open the valve for the next 15 minutes so that the cupcakes get golden brown on the surface.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.68 g
Saturates 0.62 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.49 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.57 g
Cholesterol 0.02 mg
Calcium 15.21 mg
Iron 1.37 mg
Zinc 0.12 mg
Vitamin A 8.71 ug
Vitamin C 4.88 g
Folic acid 10.64 ug
Salt (Sodium) 11.91 mg
Sugars 28.08 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed