Raspberry filled cupcakes
- To make the raspberry coulis.
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar.
- Mix the sifted flour and the raising agent. Add this to the previous mixture.
- Gradually add in the oil and vanilla extract.
- Let this rest for about 30 minutes.
- Mix and pour this batter into the cupcake cases to 3/4 of their capacity.
- Intertwine the layers: firstly, one layer of the batter and, then, a layer of the coulis.
- Dust with caster sugar.
- Bake at 210 ºC for about 30 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.87 g
Saturates 3.53 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.97 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.22 g
Cholesterol 110.35 mg
Calcium 20.37 mg
Iron 0.81 mg
Zinc 0.57 mg
Vitamin A 94.57 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 19.64 ug
Salt (Sodium) 50.64 mg
Sugars 21.62 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed