- Whisk the butter, white sugar and brown sugar.
- Add in half the quantity of eggs and half the quantity of flour and mix.
- Add in the rest of the flour and eggs and mix.
- Then, add in the cream cheese, coffee and mix.
- Add in the fingers and gently fold the mixture.
- Pour into cupcake cases.
- Bake at 180ºC for 25 minutes. Do not open the oven during the first 20 minutes.
- Cream cheese
- Emulsify all the ingredients to make the cream cheese.
- Poke a hole in the centre of the cupcake with an apple corer.
- Fill the cupcakes with the cream cheese.
- Cover with some sponge cake.
- Dust the cupcakes with cocoa powder and confectioners' sugar.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.55 g
Saturates 6.33 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.27 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.56 g
Cholesterol 79.54 mg
Calcium 62.74 mg
Iron 0.66 mg
Zinc 0.54 mg
Vitamin A 134.56 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 11.26 ug
Salt (Sodium) 140.74 mg
Sugars 11.32 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed