- Combine all the ingredients except the butter in a stainless steel pan, and whisk to blend.
- Mix using a balloon whisk until the sugar is dissolved and a homogeneous liquid or cream is formed.
- Pour mixture through strainer into a metal bowl and bring to heat.
- Scrape off the sides of the pan with the balloon whisk to keep the cream from sticking.
- When it starts boiling, remove from the heat and add butter in pieces. Stir to combine using the balloon whisk.
- Place the cream into another bowl and let it cool.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.02 g
Saturates 2.36 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.72 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.49 g
Cholesterol 100.15 mg
Calcium 14.58 mg
Iron 0.51 mg
Zinc 0.35 mg
Vitamin A 75.29 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 11.97 ug
Salt (Sodium) 35.38 mg
Sugars 17.1 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed