Lebanese cookies with nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- In a bowl, mix the confectioners' sugar and the orange blossom water.
- In another bowl add the margarine at room temperature and add in the previous mixture.
- Sift the flour.
- Add in the flour and mix until combined. You should get a dough that does not stick to your hands.
- Divide the dough into small balls of 20 g.
- Put them on a baking tray with baking paper and gently push the centre of the cookie with your thumb. Let the cookies rest in the fridge.
For the filling:
- Mix the nuts with the confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.
- Remove the tray from the fridge. Place a nut in the hollow part of each cookie.
- Bake at 180ºC for approximately 20 minutes until the cookies get slightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.03 g
Saturates 2.07 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.99 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.11 g
Cholesterol 9.2 mg
Calcium 13.9 mg
Iron 0.56 mg
Zinc 0.4 mg
Vitamin A 0.08 ug
Vitamin C 0.02 g
Folic acid 6.33 ug
Salt (Sodium) 64.44 mg
Sugars 4.04 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed