- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Add the necessary creamed margarine.
- Add the previously sieved icing sugar and mix with the help of a spatula.
- Add the previously sieved flour together with the aroma. Mix everything together.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Form rolls of approximately 2 cm diameter.
- Place them in the freezer for a while.
- Brush with egg and coat in granulated sugar.
- Cut into 1 cm thick pieces.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ºC for approximately 10-12 minutes. The edges should brown and the centre should have a light colour.
- In a modular oven, program 1 (ceiling) - 2 (mouth)- 1 (floor), air intake open.
- The approximate weight of a raw piece is 20 g.
- In order to make chocolate pastries, replace a maximum of 10% of the flour with cocoa powder.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.34 g
Saturates 1.31 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.32 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.32 g
Cholesterol 9.2 mg
Calcium 2.59 mg
Iron 0.14 mg
Zinc 0.09 mg
Vitamin A 1.14 ug
Vitamin C 0.01 g
Folic acid 2.51 ug
Salt (Sodium) 48.88 mg
Sugars 3.8 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed