- Preheat the oven to 175 ºC.
- Blanch the egg yolks with half of the sugar required for this recipe.
- Add the cornstarch (Maizena) and the ground almond both sifted and homogenize carefully.
- With the oranges make the zest (5 g) and the juice (50ml), 10 servings.
- Add the orange zest, grated carrots (using a coarse grater), the orange juice and the rum.
- Whip the egg whites with the remaining sugar to a soft peak, fold it gently into the preceding mixture and mix until well combined.
- Line a 1.3 l - 1.5 l aluminum rectangular mold with aluminum foil.
- Fill the mold and bake in the convection oven for about 35 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.32 g
Saturates 0.28 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.37 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.17 g
Cholesterol 35.91 mg
Calcium 80.53 mg
Iron 0.9 mg
Zinc 0.51 mg
Vitamin A 239.87 ug
Vitamin C 100.6 g
Folic acid 80.19 ug
Salt (Sodium) 72.25 mg
Sugars 22.57 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed