- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Grease and flour the mould if necessary. Remove excess flour and set aside.
- Separate egg whites and yolks.
- Sieve the flour.
- Grate the orange peel avoiding the pith, as this would bitter the batter.
- Incorporate in a mixing bowl the yolks, yogurt, sugar, flour, baking powder and oil. Stir.
- Separate the mixture into two halves.
- Add the cocoa powder to one of the mixtures, and the orange zest to the other. Mix.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and divide evenly between the two mixtures.
- Mix gently to incorporate the egg whites into the batter.
- Introduce each of the batters into different piping bags.
- Fill the mould by pouring each mixture separately lengthwise. Repeat this process in the successive layers. The halves must be of different colours.
- Fill the mould up to 2/3 of its capacity.
- Bake at 180 ºC for approximately 45 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.66 g
Saturates 12.23 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.02 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 27.15 g
Cholesterol 265.99 mg
Calcium 146.13 mg
Iron 3.99 mg
Zinc 2.59 mg
Vitamin A 193.78 ug
Vitamin C 20.83 g
Folic acid 84.92 ug
Salt (Sodium) 101.25 mg
Sugars 124.78 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed