- Cook the octopus in boiling water until soft (about 45 minutes for a 5 kg octopus). Once cold, cut into 1cm cubes.
- Boil the potato, peel and cut it into 1 cm cubes.
- Cook the prawns, drain and peel and cut them into three parts.
- Chop the onion into brunoise.
- Cut the tomato, the green pepper and the red pepper into 1cm cubes.
- Wash the lettuce.
- Mix all the ingredients together (except the lettuce), season with intense olive oil, salt and some vinegar. Store in the fridge.
- Make a crown with the lettuce on the plate and with a ring, place the octopus cocktail in the centre.
- Use whole prawns to decorate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.96 g
Saturates 3.51 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 14.3 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.5 g
Cholesterol 38.2 mg
Calcium 114.59 mg
Iron 1.94 mg
Zinc 1.39 mg
Vitamin A 156.06 ug
Vitamin C 42.53 g
Folic acid 21.19 ug
Salt (Sodium) 212.36 mg
Sugars 2.78 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed