Basic ratatouille (fine dining)
- Dice the onion and fry to soften.
- Fry the green peppers, cool them in iced-water to make them easier to peel and dice.
- Roast the red peppers at 180 ºC. Cover and leave to cool. Once cooked peel and dice.
- Cut the courgette like the peppers and fry to soften.
- Scald the tomato, take out the seeds, dice and sauté.
- All the vegetables can be cooked separately or together.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.54 g
Saturates 2.3 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.45 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.37 g
Cholesterol 229.68 mg
Calcium 292.94 mg
Iron 5.21 mg
Zinc 1.28 mg
Vitamin A 158.37 ug
Vitamin C 213.03 g
Folic acid 126.43 ug
Salt (Sodium) 114.84 mg
Sugars 15.97 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed