Piquillo peppers filled with hake
No. 3 frozen hake 0.5 kg
Piquillo peppers 15.0 ud
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
- Make a fake Biscayne sauce.
- Bechamel sauce.
- Take the peppers out of the can and trim. Slightly dry them out in the oven.
To make the filling:
- Clean the hake and cut into big portions.
- Cook the hake in a fumet or a stock. Allow to cool and then pull the fish apart. Reserve the fumet or stock to make the Biscayne sauce.
- Mix the hake with the bechamel sauce.
- Fill the peppers with the filling using a pipping bag.
- Making sure you don't overly fill the peppers so that you can seal them.
- Spoon some Biscayne sauce over the peppers and heat them under the broiler or in a pan.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.92 g
Saturates 2.23 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.51 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.1 g
Cholesterol 40.84 mg
Calcium 271.86 mg
Iron 3.52 mg
Zinc 0.82 mg
Vitamin A 250.57 ug
Vitamin C 47.51 g
Folic acid 147.68 ug
Salt (Sodium) 186.81 mg
Sugars 15.86 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed