For the lemon mousse:
- Make a juice with the lemons.
- Soak the first amount of gelatine.
- Heat the juice up to 65 ºC together with the sugar, the first amount of lemon paste and the first amount of cream.
- Add the drained gelatine, mix and sieve.
- Lower the temperature to 25 ºC.
- Semi-whip the second amount of cream and add it to the mixture.
- Pour into bowls and let it cool.
For the lemon cream:
- Heat the second amount of lemon paste and water to 65 ºC.
- Add the second amount of gelatine well drained, mix and sieve.
- Cover the mousse with the lemon cream.
- Serve with a button of whipped cream with sugar decorated with fruit cubes or candied lemon.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.02 g
Saturates 19.8 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.89 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.76 g
Cholesterol 100.83 mg
Calcium 57.26 mg
Iron 0.49 mg
Zinc 0.3 mg
Vitamin A 261.46 ug
Vitamin C 38.4 g
Folic acid 5.38 ug
Salt (Sodium) 29.33 mg
Sugars 39.38 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed