Roasted pork "mexican tacos" with vegetables and guacamole
Corn tortilla 15.0 ud
boneless pork 1.0 kg
Table salt 1.5 g
Ground black pepper 0.5 g
Creamed corn 0.01 kg
Siracha hot sauce 0.001 g
Intense olive oil 0.05 l
Guacamole 0.2 kg
lettuce assortment (mesclun) 0.125 kg
Salad tomato 0.25 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- For the tacos:
- Prepare the mexican corn pancakes or buy premade.
- Fillet the boneless pork into strips of about 3 cm long and 1 cm wide.
- Cut the onion, red pepper and Italian green pepper into julienne.
- Cut the jalapeño chilli pepper into brunoise.
- In a hot grill or frying pan, roast the meat strips together with the onion and peppers.
- As the meat and vegetables are browned, add salt, pepper and jalapeño chilli pepper.
- Place on a plate and deglaze the frying pan, add siracha and thicken a little with cornstarch. The mixture should be thick.
- For the guacamole, follow the recipe or use a good quality premade one.
- Prepare the salad.
SET UP AND SERVING
- Place three tacos per serving and serve next to the meat.
- Garnish with the guacamole and the salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.87 g
Saturates 7.97 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 15.11 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.54 g
Cholesterol 129.05 mg
Calcium 95.24 mg
Iron 3.32 mg
Zinc 5.13 mg
Vitamin A 117.47 ug
Vitamin C 86.48 g
Folic acid 55.43 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1203.38 mg
Sugars 6.65 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed