Crunchy cashew nut cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Remove the stone from the dates and add a little water so that when they are blended, a creamy texture is achieved. Set aside.
- Crush the cashews slightly and toast if necessary.
- In a bowl mix the coconut oil, the blended dates and the egg. Beat. Then add the oat flour, salt and cinnamon. Continue beating until the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in the oat flakes and the cashews.
- Cool the dough slightly to make it easier to shape.
- Divide the dough into 15 g portions. Roll out and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon or the palm of your hand.
- Bake at 180°C for about 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave the cookies to cool on a wire rack and store in a cool dry place.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.13 g
Saturates 0.42 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.14 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.33 g
Cholesterol 10.21 mg
Calcium 9.15 mg
Iron 0.5 mg
Zinc 0.38 mg
Vitamin A 5.67 ug
Vitamin C 0.01 g
Folic acid 6.64 ug
Salt (Sodium) 163.99 mg
Sugars 3.2 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed