Bulgur, sultanas, red pesto stuffed tomatoes with salad
Tomate 1.25 kg
Bulgur con semillas de cáñamo y manzana 0.175 kg
Ground white pepper 0.25 g
Ground nutmeg 0.1 g
Pesto rojo 2.5 g
Comino 0.1 g
lettuce assortment (mesclun) 0.1 kg
Grated carrot 0.125 kg
- Empty the tomatoes, dice the pulp and use it for the filling.
For the filling of the tomatoes:
- To cook the bulgur:
- Some marketed as "instant" need only a few minutes of cooking time. Follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- As an alternative; bring some salted water to the boil, pour it over the bulgur and leave it until it softens and is ready to eat.
- Poach the onion cut into brunoise.
- Add the courgette cut into brunoise and sauté it with the onion.
- Drain the bulgur from excess water, add the vegetables, diced tomatoes, sultanas and season with; salt, white pepper, nutmeg, turmeric or cumin and two spoonfuls of red pesto (previously dissolved in water and emulsified with extra virgin olive oil).
- Add the beaten egg to the mixture and fill in the tomatoes previously seasoned with salt. (The egg gives it juiciness, but is optional).
- Roast the tomatoes in the oven at 180°C for about 30 minutes, the core should have a temperature of 75 °C.
- Put two tomatoes per serving, place the salad with the sliced cucumber and carrot cut into julienne on the side.
- Decorate with a teaspoon of red pesto.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.62 g
Saturates 1.74 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.12 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.38 g
Cholesterol 45.96 mg
Calcium 80.35 mg
Iron 2.2 mg
Zinc 0.77 mg
Vitamin A 521.06 ug
Vitamin C 61.29 g
Folic acid 89.75 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1205.93 mg
Sugars 19.38 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed