- Cream the margarine or the butter with the sugar until you get a smooth texture. Add in the flavouring, the salt and the eggs. Mix until combined.
- Add the low-gluten flour, sifted, and mix gently until combined.
- Cover the dough and let it cool an hour in the fridge.
- Divide the dough into balls of approximately 40 g.
- Use the palm of your hands, shape the balls into a cylinder of 0.5 cm thick and 15 cm long.
- Pull and twist the ends to form the typical horseshoe shape of a pretzel.
- Place them on a baking tray on baking paper. Egg-wash the surface and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake at 190 ºC for 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.78 g
Saturates 1.66 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.69 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.86 g
Cholesterol 21.34 mg
Calcium 5.99 mg
Iron 0.33 mg
Zinc 0.23 mg
Vitamin A 6.5 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 6.74 ug
Salt (Sodium) 117.67 mg
Sugars 6.79 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed