Almond and praliné cookies
- Whisk the margarine and the confectioners' sugar in the stand mixer.
- Incorporate the egg whites one by one.
- Add in the flour and mix until just combined to avoid the development of gluten.
- Pour this mixture into a pipping bag with a round pipping tip (3 mm).
- Pipe sticks of about 4 cm. on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Place them in the fridge so that they preserve their shape whilst baking.
- Add some crushed almonds on top.
- Bake at 200ºC for approximately 12 minutes.
- Let them cool down completely and fill them with a praliné and then stick them together.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.53 g
Saturates 0.58 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.59 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.11 g
Cholesterol 2.4 mg
Calcium 8.52 mg
Iron 0.16 mg
Zinc 0.05 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 3.69 ug
Salt (Sodium) 21.06 mg
Sugars 4.05 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed