- Finely chop the raisins and soak them in rum.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Mix in the icing sugar, honey, lard and creamed margarine in a beater to obtain a creamy texture.
- Add the almond flour and wheat flour and knead until smooth.
- Add the drained raisins.
- Cut into 12 mm thick pieces and give them the shape you desire.
- Bake at 200 ºC for 10-12 minutes. The dough should not be overbaked.
- Each individual biscuit is taken as a reference for one unit. The approximate weight of each biscuit is 15 g.
- In a modular oven, program 1 (ceiling) 2 (mouth) 1 (floor), air intake open.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.31 g
Saturates 1.02 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.08 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.92 g
Cholesterol 3.08 mg
Calcium 1.77 mg
Iron 0.12 mg
Zinc 0.06 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 1.47 ug
Salt (Sodium) 14.19 mg
Sugars 2.93 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed