Albacore belly with "piparra" vinagrette
Tuna belly in oil 0.25 kg
Spring onions 1.0 ud
The following elaborations are needed for this recipe:
- Tuna belly in oil
- Piperade (roasted peppers)
- Piparra pepper vinaigrette:
- Cut the piparra peppers into fine rings and the spring onions into brunoise. Mix with a dash of vinegar, a pinch of salt and oil.
For the decoration:
- Chop the garlic in brunoise and make some fried garlic oil.Once done, remove the garlic and drain on a paper towel so as to make the garlic crunch.
- Stalks of chive.
For the base:
- Slice the bread and spread with butter.
- Toast the bread on a griddle pan on both sides.
- Place the bread on the bottom and cover with the pepper strips.
- Put the tuna belly shaped like a book on top .
- Season with a bit of vinaigrette.
- Para terminar, espolvorea con el crujiente de ajo y un tallo de cebollino.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.32 g
Saturates 2.78 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.94 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.11 g
Cholesterol 32.53 mg
Calcium 114.14 mg
Iron 2.3 mg
Zinc 0.83 mg
Vitamin A 107.38 ug
Vitamin C 86.22 g
Folic acid 35.2 ug
Salt (Sodium) 326.19 mg
Sugars 4.64 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed